Monday

Christmas cards again - Delightful Decorations and Be of Good Cheer!




Hello again!
This is another Christmas card I made using the Delightful Decorations stamp set, and the Ornament and ¾” Circle punches.
I started by stamping the background with one of the set’s snowflake circle stamps in Old Olive ink. Then I centrally layered a red rectangle (using Real Red cardstock), and on top of it, another white rectangle from Whisper White cardstock. I’d previously stamped half of this rectangle using another snowflake circle stamp (again in Old Olive ink), and the other half I covered with a piece of designer paper from the Be of Good Cheer series, which I really like.
Then I stamped and punched out one of the ornaments, as well as a ¾” circle (using the last of the snowflake stamps), and mounted these on to the card using 3-D Dimensionals, to give them some height.


 To finish off the card, I used some Baker’s Twine for the ornament, as well as around the middle of the white rectangle, where it joins the paper.
And no card is complete without a greeting, so this one came from the Petite Pairs stamp set, which coordinates well with the ‘Merry Christmas’ snowflake stamp already mounted on the ornament.
Quick and easy! What do you think?  
Staying with the Christmas theme, here are two more simple cards, which I made using the Snow Festival Printed Tags from the Seasonal Catalogue.
The papers are (again!) from Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper Series, and the circles (on the second card) are stamped using the Delightful Decorations stamp set, and the ¾” Circle punch.
I applied some Rhinestone Gems on one of the cards, as well as a Christmas greeting from the Petite Pairs stamp set. Simple!
Happy Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment